Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Colton Harris Moore

This morning I opened up my local News Paper in Santa Barbara and read a cover story about the 18 year old serial-burglar/ self taught airplane pilot from Island County Washington. This young teenager, has investigators anxious to his whereabouts as he is suspected of 50 robberies in addition to stealing 3 small aircraft. Wow! I knew I needed to do something about this young Catch-Me-If you Can teenager, who has frustrated officers as he has been . One officer describing that at one moment he was there, the next he was gone.

Although Island County Sherriff Mark Brown remarks that Colton is not some young "folk Hero," Harris is going to become a modern Frank Abagnale Jr. at the rate he is going. Please check back for more details as I can gather information regarding this illusive suspect!

No comments:

Post a Comment